The Hallway space is SOLD OUT. Please feel free to sign up to be placed on the waiting list (there is always a chance another exhibitor will have to drop out for unforeseen circumstances).
- All hallways spaces are juried.
- Hallway spaces are generally available to fan groups, conventions, authors, musicians and other similar guests. These are not dealer spaces.
- Please read our Hallway Space Policies below first.
- You may apply for the space using the form on this page.
- We will contact you within 2 weeks of your application to advise if you have been accepted.
ConGregate reserves the right to refuse space to anyone without further explanation.
Basic Information: Hallway table spaces are approximately 7’ wide and 6’ deep in size. The cost per space is $25.00 (USD). Due to space constraints, Congregate can only offer a maximum of one (1) space to any group.
Each hallway table space includes one (1) membership to the convention and one (1) 6 foot classroom style table (6’ long x 18” wide).
Payment/Refunds: Hallway spaces will not be held for longer than 2 weeks without a signed contract and verified payment to ConGregate. Spaces not paid for will be sold to other groups on a first come basis. All sales of space, tables and memberships are considered final. ConGregate will only consider offering refunds in the event of an emergency.
Liability: Exhibitors agree to release, absolve, and hold blameless ConGregate, including the host hotel, convention committee, ConGregate Productions, Inc. and all other agents thereof against all costs, damages, losses and liabilities resulting from any accident, bodily injury or property loss occurring to any person or persons including exhibitor, exhibitor’s agents, and/or employees, or attendees of the convention arising out of or resulting from the exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the exhibit area or any part thereof.
Attendance: ConGregate does not guarantee any specific attendance figures for the convention and/or any expected sales figures for the exhibitor during the weekend of the convention.
Security: ConGregate will take every reasonable precaution for security in the exhibit area during posted con hours, however, the ultimate responsibility for all merchandise, displays and exhibits resides with the owner/operator of said exhibit.
Tax Requirements: It is the responsibility of the dealer/exhibitor to collect tax and pass it along to the state of North Carolina.
Electricity: There are limited electrical outlets in the Prefunction area. ConGregate will meet as many requests for electrical power as possible, however ConGregate will not be able to guarantee that electricity will be available to all exhibitors. Groups have the option to have the hotel run additional power at current rates. Electrical needs must be specified on the contract below. (We recommend the exhibitors bring a heavy duty, grounded extension cord.)
Exhibitor agrees to abide by the following additional rules:
- All convention rules listed in the program book (also available on the convention’s website).
- Exhibitor agrees not to place any items in front of any neighboring hallway spaces or in front of any doors.
- Exhibitor shall not rent or give away any part of their assigned space to a third party without express permission of ConGregate’s Convention Chairman.
- Exhibitor shall not set-up any sound system without express permission of ConGregate’s Convention Chairman.
- Exhibitor shall not sell any merchandise that is not specifically related to the group (books if you are an author, convention/fan group memberships, group related patches, etc.). These are not dealer spaces.
- Exhibitor agrees that ConGregate has the right to ask the exhibitor to remove any objectionable materials from the convention space.
- Exhibitor will comply with all written municipal, state and federal laws.
- Exhibitor shall not hang anything on walls of the convention space.
- Exhibitor will have their table/space set up during all three (3) days of the convention.