- All personal information collected will be considered confidential by ConGregate. We do not share any contact information with other organizations.
- Regardless of how you register, ConGregate requires that you provide your real name. An alias can be used on your badge, but our database must have your real name associated with it. Anyone who provides false information to the convention may be asked to leave the con, without a refund.
- Registration is for the convention as a whole, and is not tied to any specific events or guests.
- By registering for the convention, you agree to abide by the rules of the con.
- We are not able to offer refunds on registrations.
- Registrations can be transferred to another individual during the pre-reg period. Simply send us an email from the email account you used when you registered.
Memberships may not be shared (you attend on Friday and give it to someone else on Saturday). A shared badge will become invalid.