The dealer room is SOLD OUT. Please feel free to sign up to be placed on the waiting list (there is always a chance another dealer will have to drop out for unforeseen circumstances).
- All dealer space is juried.
- Please read our Dealer Room Policies below first.
- You may apply for the space using the form on this page.
- We will contact you within 2 weeks of your application to advise if you have been accepted.
- Due to liability concerns, we will not be able to accept any dealers whose merchandise includes copyrighted images or materials, unless the vendor can provide proof that they have permission to use/sell those images or materials.
ConGregate reserves the right to refuse space to anyone without further explanation.
Basics About the Space: Dealer spaces are 8’ wide and 7’ deep in size. The cost per space is $70.00 (USD). Due to space constraints, Congregate can only offer a maximum of 3 spaces to any dealer.
Six (6) foot rectangular tables can be provided for an additional charge of $15.00 each. Dealers are free to bring their own tables at no charge, but those tables must easily fit inside the dealer’s space(s).
Each dealer space includes one (1) membership to the convention. Additional memberships can be purchased by the dealer at a special rate of $30.00 (USD), up to a maximum of one (1) additional membership per space. Special dealer pricing ends on 6/30/2017.
Payment/Refunds: Dealer spaces will not be held for longer than 2 weeks without a signed contract and verified payment to ConGregate. Spaces not paid for will be sold to other vendors on a first come basis. All sales of space, tables and memberships are considered final. ConGregate will only consider offering refunds to dealers in the event of an emergency.
Liability: Vendors agree to release, absolve, and hold blameless ConGregate, including the host hotel, convention committee, ConGregate Productions, Inc. and all other agents thereof against all costs, damages, losses and liabilities resulting from any accident, bodily injury or property loss occurring to any person or persons including exhibitor, exhibitor’s agents, and/or employees, or attendees of the convention arising out of or resulting from the exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the exhibit area or any part thereof.
Attendance: ConGregate does not guarantee any specific attendance figures for the convention and/or any expected sales figures for the dealer during the weekend of the convention.
Security: ConGregate will take every reasonable precaution for security in the exhibit area during posted dealer room hours. We will endeavor to make sure the doors are locked at all other times. However, the ultimate responsibility for all merchandise and exhibits resides with the owner/operator of said exhibit.
Tax Requirements: It is the responsibility of the dealer/exhibitor to collect tax and pass it along to the state of North Carolina.
Electricity: There are limited electrical outlets in the dealer room. ConGregate will meet as many requests for electrical power as possible, however ConGregate will not be able to guarantee that electricity will be available to all dealers. Dealers have the option to have the hotel run additional power at current rates. Electrical needs must be specified on the contract below. (We recommend the dealers bring a heavy duty, grounded extension cord.)
Dealers must agree to abide by the following additional rules:
- All convention rules listed in the program book (also available on the convention’s website).
- Dealer agrees not to place any items in front of any neighboring exhibits/dealer spaces.
- Dealer shall not rent or give away any part of their assigned dealer space to a third party without express permission of ConGregate’s Convention Chairman.
- Dealer shall not set-up any sound system without express permission of ConGregate’s Convention Chairman.
- Dealer shall not sell any unlicensed merchandise or any merchandise which is alive.
- Dealer agrees that ConGregate has the right to ask the dealer to remove any objectionable materials or merchandise from the convention space.
- Dealer will comply with all written municipal, state and federal laws.
- Dealer shall not hang anything on walls of the convention space.
- Dealer will have their table/space set up during all three (3) days of the convention.